Does anyone else do menu planning? I find that it really helps me to think ahead as to what we’re going to have during the week, and it helps me not get completely out of hand when we go grocery shopping. I mostly just plan dinner, and try to plan things that leave leftovers for Brian and I to take for lunch.
Here’s what we’ll be having this week:
- Pork fajitas with fajita veggies
- Tacos with Black Bean, Corn, and Avocado Salad
- Fried tilapia with Cajun Coleslaw
- Kalyn’s Stuffed Cabbage Casserole
- Roasted Shrimp and Broccoli
And one night we’ll be eating out, since Brian and I will be celebrating our fourth anniversary this week!